1. Welcome to Brookwood Elementary
2. Orientation Overview
3. How to Enroll
4. Immunizations & Health Care
5. Welcome to the Office
7. Kindergarten Overview
8. Meet the Teachers
9. SCC and PTA
- Bell Schedule
- Checking in and Checking Out
- Educational Leave / Family Vacation
- CSD Volunteer Registration
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar
We must have your student’s birth certificate, immunizations records or exemption certificate and your proof of residency before your student starts Kindergarten. Please email the documents to email@example.com or fax to 801-826-7901.
If you have a child that will be five years old on or before September 2, 2022, your child qualifies for kindergarten this fall. State law requires that all school districts in Utah abide by the same September 2nd entrance cut-off date.
If you have an incoming kindergarten student, please complete the following:
- Begin the enrollment process online by creating a Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. You will need to upload your students birth certificate, immunizations, and proof of residency during this process.
- Request your session online (https://forms.gle/arVg8v9Pkeoy49Wk8). Please note that we will do our best to accommodate all session requests. However, requests that are specific to commercial daycare transportation will take precedence. All forms will be time and date stamped when received and requests will be accommodated on a first come first served basis.
By completing these steps, you will receive information about kindergarten orientation. We have out of boundary students on a waitlist to get into Brookwood for kindergarten this fall. Having a prompt accurate count of our own boundary students will go a long way in keeping class sizes manageable.
Please feel free to contact the school at (801) 826-7900 with any questions or concerns.