Brookwood's Safety Plan
Safety is always a TOP PRIORITY. Please follow a few simple instructions for protection of our Brookwood Student Body.
- Pull forward and stay in a single line. DO NOT STOP AND HOLD UP THE CARPOOL LANE. If you need to wait for a passenger please pull into a parking stall or pull out and enter again off Snowbird Dr.
- The north parking lot is for faculty parking only. NO STUDENT DROP-OFF OR PICK-UP ALLOWED. This change was made after a safety study was conducted by Sandy City and CSD’s Risk Assessment Coordinator.
- Once your passengers have excited or entered your vehicle, please pull out of line and exit the parking lot slowly.
- When walking, use the crosswalk at the south end of the parking lot.
- DO NOT walk across the parking lot dodging traffic.
- When riding a bike, get off and walk across the crosswalk.
- The bus lane is for the bus ONLY.
- No U turns allowed on Snow Mountain Dr., Snowbird Dr., and Alta Canyon Dr.
- When volunteering at the school you can park in the carpool lane during the hours of 9:15 am – 3:15 pm. Vehicles must be moved by 3:15 pm (1:30 pm on Fridays) so that they do not interfere with after school pick up.
- Be courteous to other drivers.